Monday, February 8, 2016

MISSONI WOOL NOW IN STOCK

So you know how I get all excited and giddy when we have a truly amazing fabric arrive. This time I almost passed out with excitement. Original Missoni knitted wool chevrons in 2 wonderful colourways. Classic Italian designer chic.

I am planning a drapey cardigan to pull over my black polo neck (and summer dresses once the sun comes back) in the teal version and a stunning shift dress in the ivory one.

I don't imagine this will hang about for long so visit our website to get yours now.


source




Happy sewing xxx

1 comment:

  1. Mine arrived this morning, thank you. It's wonderful. Much thicker than I thought it would be. WIll make a great snuggly dress/tunic. Could even make a blanket with it. Just wondering how should I wash it?

    ReplyDelete