Monday, January 18, 2016

KIDS SWEATSHIRTS (MINI ME)

Surprise surprise! I have been making sweatshirts again...  OK, I know you have seen plenty of my sweatshirts before, but this time they are mini versions that I made for my 2 adorable nephews and my God daughter this Christmas. Plus, because I didn't want my brothers to be left out I also made grown up versions for them.


For the grown up versions I used the Seamwork Paxon pattern. Buy the PDF pattern here
The tiny sweatshirts were the Oliver & S Field Trip pattern which you can buy here. It comes in 2 sizes ranging from 6 months to 12 years, so no matter how old your little ones are there is a pattern to fit them.


The fabric I used was our Roma jersey. It comes in loads of amazing colours, is super soft and washes really well, essential for kids clothes! (see all the colours here
The bicycle version is the Bike It organic jersey from Birch available here


The best bit is that these snugly little jumpers take less than an hour to make. So you can have your little ones and loved ones toasty warm in no time! So what are you waiting for? Order fabric and patterns now!

Happy sewing xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment