Wednesday, November 25, 2015

WHATS IS ON YOUR WISHLIST?

I'm a big list maker so Christmas is one of my favourite times of year, presents (to make and buy), recipe and meal ideas, items to come back and look at in the sale, stocking filler ideas, the list goes on....

The list I most enjoy making is the What I want for Christmas List! (Take note Fabric Godfather)

1. Etched storage jars from Beyond Measure
If I am honest I want everything from her exquisitely curated collection. Also check out the Eleonor Bostrom pincushions.


2. Mandala embroidery wall art from Harper and Finch
I was lucky enough to hear Emma talk about her work recently, she has an inspiring story and is a lovely lady to boot!


3. Sewing machine art found on Pinterest 
How striking would this look on my studio wall?


4. White Earnest Wright & Son Scissors from MIY Collection
These would definitely make me a better dressmaker, and make my sewing kit way more stylish.


5. Mid Century Sew box from MyQuirkyCottage
Well I am going to need something to put those new posh scissors in!


6. A new Dressmaker dummy From Adjustoform
Mine is a little old and wonky these days and I would love to be able to stick pins straight into her, it would really help with fitting my garments and help with any voodoo I might need to do!



7. Leff flip clock from Habitat (or more specifically more hours in the day)
I used to be the Homewares Buyer at Habitat and always loved this clock, not sure even at this price it will give me more hours in the day though!

Still stuck for ideas? You could always check out these gifts on our website







Giant Matchbox kits make perfect stocking fillers


Or give somebody the gift of choosing their own present with our gift vouchers

Happy sewing xxx

2 comments:

  1. Good choice Josie - I love that poster and the sewing box (and the jars of course ;))

    ReplyDelete