Friday, September 25, 2015

10% OFF BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

WOW I can't believe that  4 years ago I shipped out my first order for Fabric Godmother. I actually came home a day early from a holiday in wales to cut and ship the order. My spare bedroom had been taken over with a few rolls of fabric and a big drawer unit of Vogue patterns. The original fabric and patterns have long gone and in its place I have an amazing warehouse full of new and interesting fabrics and a whole range of exciting Indie patterns. To say a huge thank you to you, my customers, as I really couldn't have done this without you. I am offering 10% off everything on the website all weekend.
Use the code BIRTHDAY at the checkout valid until midnight on Sunday. See the website here


Happy sewing xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment