Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Christmas swap 2012

So the dreaded C word is just round the corner, Christmas!!!!
To make the white season a little more fun and special I am hosting my very first Christmas swap.
If you have never done a swap before it is A. lots of fun and B.very easy!

Here is how it works, I will pair you up with a swap partner. You will give me some details about yourself that I can share with your swap partner. (This will help them to make a parcel of lovliness tailored to your tastes)

Then you have to make, sew, knit, buy, find, recycle, upcycle each of the following:

Tree decoration - Something sparkly and pretty to hang from the tree
Personal adornment - Can be earrings, brooch, scarf, anything to make your swap partner look even more gorgeous for the party season
Something to make you feel fabulous - What puts a smile on your face and makes you feel really special? Handmade bathsalts for that 1 hour of me time? New nail varnish? 
'Let me entertain you' - A joke, a fantastic party tune, a funny story, a magic trick, use your inmagination...

Make sure you parcel up all the goodies nicely then post them to your swap partner, please let me know if you are happy to post abroad as it would be lovely to have swap partners around the world.

Please sign up  by the 15th October to give plenty of time to get your parcels ready.

Please share with your friends so we can make as many special christmasses as possible! You can use the image (feel free to add it to your blog!) 

Simply let me know that you want to join us in the comment box below, make sure you leave an email address so I can contact you.

Happy gifting xxx

23 comments:

  1. he he, how could i resist, sign me up! happy to post anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join in too.

    My name is Samantha Coleman,I'm originally a Yorkshire girl! I'm quite quirky and love anything bright or retro. I'm a sucker for 40's and 50's posters. My Christmas tree is just a missmatch of bright colours and groovy stuff. Christmas for me is when I see the Coca-cola advert - it always makes me cry! haha. I'm very much a home bird, love my husband Tom and back cat Lyla-peg and spend most of my free time curled up on the sofa with them, eating sweeties and crafting.

    Email address is Lylapeg@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I like that there is a few things to be getting on with.
    Thepixiespocket@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you can't comment on here you can always email me at josie@fabricgodmother.co.uk and let me know you want to join.

    PS Don't forget to follow my blog for regular updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Love to get involved... I am in Australia and more than happy to ship overseas...

    steffy65lt@iinet.net.au

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, yes please :))) I'd love to join the Christmas swap and make new friends! xx

    Best wishes,
    Jane
    xx

    b4byl@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes please, I'd love to join in, U.K only please :)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue I would love you to join us, please can you send me your email address josie@fabricgodmother.co.uk
      Thanks x

      Delete
  8. Hi, yes, sign me up for this, too. And, I am happy to post worldwide. Many thanks for doing this. x
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to join too - i am happy to post internationally :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to join, I love Christmas and would be happy to post overseas!

    kellyemowen@hotmail.com

    Thanks kellye x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to participate in your Christmas swap and am happy to post abroad!
    patti - USA
    sewfabbella@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea! Sign me up!

    Laura
    mail@randombutton.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to join in I am ok with posting overseas too fiona@fionadilston.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would be delighted to join in, email is roslet@hotmail.co.uk and I am happy to send overseas :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very interesting! I also want to take part in the exchange of christmas.) Thank you very much!)
    My email anel75@bk.ru
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to join. I'm in the UK but happy to post worldwide. My email is sewstylishblog (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  17. sign me up!!!!
    love the idea!!!
    happy to post overseas!!!

    fingerlickinggoodness22@gmail.com

    Ester

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to join in too - please sign me up!

    moonstruckcreations@hotmail.co.uk

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, is it too late to join in. Just read about it and it sounds like s fab idea. Please let me know . stinakallgren@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. this sounds brilliant, shame I found you too late but maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete