What you need:
50 cm Vintage lace (approx 2.5cm wide)
50cm Wide ribbon (a little wider than the lace)
1 Vintage Button
Needle & Thread
1. Start off by using running stitch along one side of the lace.
2. Finish about 20cms from the end (to allow for a tail)
3. Pull the stitching tight to create a rosette shape and stitch in place
4. Repeat this stage with the ribbon, you will end up with 2 rosettes
5. Lie the lace rosette on top of the ribbon and sew through both to secure
6. Add the button to the centre, sewing though all layers for extra strength
7. Finally sew a safety pin the back of your brooch and wear with pride!
Happy sewing xxx
Happy Bank Holiday xxx